The collection of 15 productivity tips below will help you to step up your productivity, and get stuff done, or log some extra couch time.
15 Productivity Tips for Your Whole Life
- Use the Pomodoro technique
- Put your must-do events & actions on your calendar
- Keep your tasks all in one place in a productivity tool like Todoist
- Review your tasks regularly
- Respect your energy levels
- Take breaks
- Break tasks that are too big down into bite-sized chunks
- Listen to 1 lyric free song on repeat
- Focus on 1 thing at a time
- Take a walk
- Drink enough water
- Get sufficient sleep
- Drink Green Tea
- Eat some fresh fruit
- If you get off track, just start again
If you find yourself overwhelmed, check out my productivity tips on 3 ways to deal with overwhelm.
What would you add to that list?