Minimalism is hard.
Can I be real for a second with you?
Anytime you do something new you will get resistance.
Remember: You choose your choices.
Now, that said, simple living isn’t for everyone. The notion of making
choices, and acting in a way that, if you were
Goldilocks(Shout out to the blondes!) lets you find the juuuuust
right spot, isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.
In fact, there are LOTS of good reasons to skip the effort
of even exploring what simplifying or minimalism means for you.
Minimalism Isn’t For You If:
- Because you’ll fit in it again…someday
- You have unlimited access to storage facilities
- An appearance on Hoarders is a lifelong goal
- You’re Scrooge McDuck
- Money is no object
- You are starting a museum
- The thought of having space for what you love disgusts you
Check out the book The Joy of Less if you want an
easy step-by-step guide on how to discard, declutter, and simplify